Spend a weekend, or a week in our cabin in beautiful Akia. The area is easy to hike in and is the perfect starting point for adventure or simply being out of town for a bit.
Getting there takes little less than an hour in open boat (cabin boat available upon request at a surcharge). Once there you can enjoy a quiet getaway.
The cabin is equipped with everything needed for a weekend or week long stay.
COVID Price: DKK 500 + DKK 500 per night
Transport in open boat: DKK 3.500
Transport in Cabin boat: DKK 6.000
Note that transport in cabin boat may not be available Sundays before 5 p.m.
One week staycation including transport in open boat: DKK 6.000
Book by sending a mail to email@example.com or calling Michael at +299 530531
- Available year round
- Duration 1-7 days
- Activities: Hiking, relaxing, sea-fishing, berry picking, hunting
- Difficulty: Easy
- Within cell phone range
Departure time flexible. Colonial harbor or Bridge N at Iggia
- Transport of up to 5 passengers in open boat or 6 in closed boat
- Stay at cabin
- Duvets with freshly laundered linen
- Full kitchen with gas stove (with oven)
- Kitchen equipped with basic things like salt, spices, cooking oil, dish towels
- Gas grill
- Outdoors toilet (requires emptying upon departure)
- 12 V power with interior lights and USB power.
- Aluminum dinghy (12 ft) with basic fishing gear
- Basic fishing rod for coastal fishing.
What to bring
Fishing gear (1 rod is available at cabin and simple gear for jigging cod)